Boston's "Politically Incorrect" Lunch and Dinner Tours
On this 3 hour guided walking tour we’ll visit historic sites, hidden gems, unique neighborhood shops and local hangouts.
OUR LET’S SEE! LET’S EAT! LUNCH IN LITTLE ITALY TOUR
On this 3-hour guided walking tour we’ll visit historic sites, hidden gems, unique neighborhood shops, local hangouts all while tasting some of the most delicious Italian foods anywhere.
Here are some of the places we will visit,
- Of course, we will visit famous Hanover Street where we will discover the best pasticcerias that offer the best cannoli, biscotti, and other Italian favorites. We will discuss the best of the best restaurants and coffee shops. With my culinary background and years of living here and of course eating here you will learn how to not get caught up in the tourist traps.
- We will visit authentic Salumeria (Italian Deli) where we will sample the best Italian sub in the North End. I will teach you how to make your very own Italian Panini.
- Enjoy the history,outrageous stories, and folklore of the North End neighborhood through the eyes of your Politically Incorrect local tour guide.
- Visit a very unique 80 year old coffee and spice shop.
- We will eat and drink our way through many old school neighborhood gems that only a true local will know.Many food stops. SO COME HUNGRY!!!
- Visit old “Headquarters of the so alleged Boston mob” and enjoy some inside stories of the old mob days. Don’t forget I grew up here I didn’t read it in a book.
- Visit a 112 year old wine shop where we can learn about Italian wines and maybe get a bottle or two to drink at lunch hmmm .Sounds like a plan to me.